●首页 加入收藏 网站地图 热点专题 网站搜索 [RSS订阅] [WAP访问]  
语言选择:
英语联盟 | www.enun.cn
英语学习 | 英语阅读 | 英语写作 | 英语听力 | 英语语法 | 综合口语 | 考试大全 | 英语四六 | 英语课堂 | 广播英语 | 行业英语 | 出国留学
品牌英语 | 实用英语 | 英文歌曲 | 影视英语 | 幽默笑话 | 英语游戏 | 儿童英语 | 英语翻译 | 英语讲演 | 求职简历 | 奥运英语 | 英文祝福
背景:#EDF0F5 #FAFBE6 #FFF2E2 #FDE6E0 #F3FFE1 #DAFAF3 #EAEAEF 默认  
阅读内容

交际礼节套语词汇(汉英对照)

[日期:2006-06-25]   [字体: ]

汉语


 English
 
久仰
 I've heard so much about you.
 
好久不见了
 Long time no see.

辛苦了
 You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们
 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
 
阁下(多用于称呼大使)
 Your Excellency
 
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京.

 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
 
在北京过得怎么样?
 How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请.

 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
 
欢迎美商来北京投资.
 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
 
欢迎多提宝贵意见.

 Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行
 It's a rewarding trip. 
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止.

 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候...先生

 please remember me to Mr.

感谢光临

 Thank you so much for coming.


欢迎再来

 Hope you'll come again.
 
欢迎以后多来北京
 Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.


请留步,不用送了.

 I will see myself out, please.


多保重

 Take care.
 
祝您一路平安.

 Have a nice trip.
 
愿为您效劳。

 At your service.
 
为…举行宴会/宴请
 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会
 welcome dinner


 便宴

 informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

luncheon
 
便餐
 light meal

工作午餐

working luncheon

自助餐

buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会

return dinner
 
告别宴会
 farewell dinner
庆功宴
 glee feast 
招待会
 reception 
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

鸡尾酒会
 cocktail party

茶话会
 tea party
 
包餐/点餐

 table d'hote/a la carte
 
上菜


 serve a courst


 
您的位置在这里


 Here is your seat.


 
请入席


 Please have a seat.


 
欢聚一堂


 enjoy this happy get-together


 
请随便


 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.


 
请各位随意用餐


 Help yourself please.


 
您喝点什么?


 what would you like to drink?


 
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!


 At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!


 
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!


 Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …


 
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!


 I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.


 
敬您一杯。


 Here's to you.


 
祝你健康


 To your health.


 
我要为此干杯


 I'll drink to that!


 
随量


 Whatever you like.


 
我失陪一会儿


 Excuse me for a minute.


 
菜不好,请多多包涵


 Hope you enjoy yourself.


 
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。


 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.


 
招待会现在开始。


 The reception will now begin.


 
全体起立,奏国歌。


 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.


 
出席今天招待会的贵宾有


 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are


 
现在请…讲话


 I have the honour to call upon…


 
开幕式现在结束。


 This concludes the opening ceremony.
 
主题


 theme


 
议题


 topic for discussion


 
双方商定的议程


 schedule mutually aGREed upon


 
开幕会议


 opening session


 
全体会议


 plenary session


 
开场白


 introduction


 
情况介绍


 presentation


 
小组讨论


 panel discussion


 
同有关单位磋商


 hold consultations with the organizations concerned


 
一轮会谈


 one round of talks


 
决议


 resolution


 
谅解备忘录


 memorandum of understanding


 
现在开会


 I declare the meeting open.


 
请…发言


 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.


 
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况


 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
 
我的介绍完了,谢谢。


 That's all for my presentation.thank you.


 
我先说这么多。


 So much for my remarks for now.


 
我要说的就是这些。


 That's all for what I want to say.


 
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?


 I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?


 
让我先谈一个问题。


 If you aGREe,(With your permission)let me start with one issue


 
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。


 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.


 
您对此事怎么看呢?


 I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?


 
我提议休会十分钟。


 I propose a ten-minute break.


 
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。


 I will pick up where we left off just now.


 
对不起,我插一句。


 Sorry for the interruption but


 
当然可以。


 By all means


 
怎么都行。


 Whatever you say.


 
我没有异议。


 I have no objection


 
我方对这个问题有异议。


 We take exception to this question.
 
我们高兴地看到


 We note with pleasure that


 
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?


 I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?


 
不知你们上午谈的怎样?


 I wonder how the meeting went this morning?


 
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。


 We would GREatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.


 
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。


 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.


 
纠缠这个问题


 entangle this issue


 
提倡节约


 advocate/uphold thriftiness


 
为了国家的繁荣


 for the sake of national property


 
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。


 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.


 
密切注视


 Keep close watch on


 
促进密切合作


 spur/promote intensive cooperation

   免责声明:本站信息仅供参考,版权和著作权归原作者所有! 如果您(作者)发现侵犯您的权益,请与我们联系:QQ-50662607,本站将立即删除!
 
阅读:

推荐 】 【 打印
相关新闻       词汇 
本文评论       全部评论
发表评论

点评: 字数
姓名:
内容查询

热门专题
 图片新闻