TOM: Man, you know that chick in the bakery? 老兄, 你认识面包店那女孩吗?
PEDR Yeah, Yolanda. 认识, 叫幼兰达.
TOM: No, man, not that one. Emma. 不, 老兄, 不是那个, 是爱玛.
PEDR Emma? 爱玛?
TOM: Yeah. She''s there on weekends. You know her. She''s short. 是啊! 她每个周末都在这儿, 你认识她的, 个子矮矮的.
PEDR What color is her hair? 她头发是什麽颜色?
TOM: It''s blond. 金黄色的.
PEDR What color are her eyes? 她眼睛是什麽颜色?
TOM: Dark brown. 深棕色.
PEDR Is she pretty? 她长得漂亮吗?
TOM: Yeah, she''s pretty, and she''s after you. 是的, 她很漂亮, 她在追你.
PEDR Yeah? 是吗?
TOM: Yeah. She''s always asking me about you. "How''s your friend?" And I say "Which friend?" "You know, Tom. That tall, handsome guy with curly hair." 是的, 她时常问我有关你的事. "你的朋友怎麽样?" 我说 "那位朋友啊?" "你知道的, 那位高大而英俊的男孩"
TOM: And I say, "Oh yeah, him." 我说 "哦, 是他啊!"
PEDR Do you know her number? 你知道她的 (电话) 号码吗?
TOM: Yeah, 263... 知道, 是 263...
PEDR Wait a minute. OK. What is it? 请等一下, 好, 几号?
TOM: 263-7954. 263-7954
PEDR Thanks, buddy. 谢谢了, 朋友