告别和打招呼一样重要,一定要“善始善终”(start well and end well),不知道如何告别的人也是一个人际交往的失败者。
一、一般道别
1.We really enjoyed your company.我们喜欢与你为伴。
2.Well,then,perhaps we can get together another time.也许我们可以另找时间聚一聚。
3.Please give my best regards to your sister.请向你妹妹转达我最诚挚的问候。
4.I'll be seeing you!再见!(绝对地道的美国英语)
5.Take care of yourself.多保重。
6.I shall miss all of you.Let's get together soon.我会想念你们。让我们在不久的将来再相聚。
7.I hope I can see you again.我希望再见到你。
8.Let's meet more often.让我们常见面。
二、来宾道别
1.Well,(I'm afraid)I'd better be on my way leaving.好啦,恐怕我该走了。
2.I'm sorry,but I've got to be on my way.很抱歉,我必须走了。
3.I'm afraid I stayed too long.恐怕我呆得太久了。
4.I think it's about time we got going.我想差不多是告辞的时候了。
5.I really have to rush.我真的得赶快走了。
6.I really enjoyed the meal.我真的吃得很高兴。
7.I really had a pleasant evening.我真是过了一个愉快的夜晚。
8.Thank you very much for a wonderful party.非常感谢你组织了这么精彩的聚会。
9.I hope that someday maybe you'll be able to visit my family.我希望将来有一天,你也许能来我家做客。
10.I really enjoyed talking with you.很高兴和您聊天。(结束谈话的好办法)
三、主人道别
1.Please don't be in such a hurry.请别这么急。(挽留别人)
2.Would you like to stay for dinner?可以留下来吃饭吗?
3.You'll have to come and see us again.你一定要再来看我们。
4.It was a pleasure having you.Please come again.和您在一起,我们非常荣幸。请有空再来。
5.Well,have a nice trip and best wishes to your parents.祝你一路顺风,并向你父母问好。