你可以走过江隧道。
27.Can I take a ferry to cross the tiver?
我可以乘轮渡过江吗?
28.Excuse me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?
请问,我在哪里可乘坐地铁8号线?
29.There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.
停车场对面就有一个地铁站。
30.How far is the airport from the Expo Village?
机场到世博村有多远?
31.About an hour by bus.
乘公交车大概一个小时。
32.How often does the shuttle bus run?
专线巴士多长时间一班?
33.Every ten minutes.
每十分钟。
34.Is the Expo Center still far off?
世博中心还很远么?
35.You can walk there right down the sightseeing corridor.
沿着这条观光长廊走就可以到达。
36.Can I help you?
需要我帮助吗?
37.Yes, please. I’m looking for the Service Center.
是的,请问服务中心在哪里?
38.I’m going that way, too. Follow me, please.
我正好也要去那里,请跟我来。
39.Are you all right?
你哪里不舒服吗?
40.Yes,I’m fine.Thanks for asking.
没有,我挺好的。谢谢关心。
41.Are you all volunteers for the Expo?
你们都是世博会的志愿者吗?
42.Yes, we are. We want to do something for our city and the Expo.
是的,我们希望为自己的城市和世博会做些事。
43.Where shall we wait for the on-site bus?
我们应该在哪里等园内巴士?
44.Over there. Please look for the road sign.
在那里。请注意看路标。
45.I left my briefcase here a moment ago. But now it’s gone.
我刚才把公文包忘在这里。可是现在找不到了。
46.Don’t worry. You can ask the Information Center for help.
别担心。你可以向信息中心求助。
47.Excuse me , my friend has a bad stomachache.
对不起,我的朋友胃疼得厉害。
48.Let me call the Emergency Center.
我来拨打急救中心的电话。
49.Is the Emergemcy Center open now?
急救中心现在还开着吗?
50.Yes, it is open round-the-clock.
开着的,它全天24小时服务。