for a moment, nods to me and goes.
17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their
whisper of joy in my mind.
18.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。
让我只是静听着吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
Let me but listen.
20.我不能选择那最好的。
是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.
21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on
their back.
22.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”
“我不过是一朵花。”
We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,
but who are you so silent?“
I am a mere flower.
24.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
26.神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun
the earth.
27.光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺
诈的。
The light that plays, like a naked child, among the GREen leaves
happily knows not that man can lie.
28.啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。
O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:
“我爱你。”
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon
it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“
30.“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”
“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”
Moon, for what do you wait?
To salute the sun for whom I must make way.
31.绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
32.神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
His own mornings are new surprises to God.
33.生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth
by the claims of love.
34.枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。