(你对目前或从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已经完成个新项目,我相信能将自己的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A: Yes, I think so.
(是的,我想是的。)
A: The trait is needed in my current (or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A: Helpfulness and caring.
(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
(适应能力和幽默感。)
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: pause a few seconds.
(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)