●首页 加入收藏 网站地图 热点专题 网站搜索 [RSS订阅] [WAP访问]  
语言选择:
英语联盟 | www.enun.cn
英语学习 | 英语阅读 | 英语写作 | 英语听力 | 英语语法 | 综合口语 | 考试大全 | 英语四六 | 英语课堂 | 广播英语 | 行业英语 | 出国留学
品牌英语 | 实用英语 | 英文歌曲 | 影视英语 | 幽默笑话 | 英语游戏 | 儿童英语 | 英语翻译 | 英语讲演 | 求职简历 | 奥运英语 | 英文祝福
背景:#EDF0F5 #FAFBE6 #FFF2E2 #FDE6E0 #F3FFE1 #DAFAF3 #EAEAEF 默认  
阅读内容

着迷英语900句 Book1-4

[日期:2006-08-26]   [字体: ]
      PAUL What are you doing? 你在做什麽?
JOANA: I''m writing a note to the Crawfords. I want to thank them for dinner. 我在写一封信给郭佛家人, 以感谢他们的晚餐招待.

PAUL Why don''t you call them? Here people always use the phone. 为什麽不打电话? 这里的人都是用电话的.
JOANA: Well, okay. 好吧.
PAUL Why don''t we invite them to dinner? 我们为什麽不请他们来吃晚餐?
JOANA: That''s a good idea. I want Mama to meet Mrs. Crawford. 这个主意很好, 我希望妈妈能认识郭佛太太.
PAUL What about Mr. Crawford? Don''t you like him? 郭佛先生呢? 你不喜欢他吗?
JOANA: He''s impossible. 他不可理喻.
PAUL Be nice to him. 你要对他好一点.
JOANA: You can be nice to him. I don''t like him. 你可以对他好, 我可不喜欢他.
PAUL Are you inviting Michael, too? 你也要请迈克尔吗?
JOANA: Of course. 当然.
PAUL He was very happy last night. 他昨天晚上很开心.
JOANA: I was, too. 我也很开心.
PAUL But Michael is always so quiet. And last night, he was talking and laughing. 可是迈克尔总是那麽沈默. 而昨天晚上他却有说有笑.
JOANA: What do you think about Michael? 你对迈克尔印象怎麽样?
PAUL I think he''s a GREat guy, but he isn''t very ambitious. 我认为他人非常好, 可是不太上进.
JIM: Grandfather, don''t lift that. Let me help you. 爷爷, 别提那个, 让我帮你忙.
MR. YAMAMOT Thank you, but... 谢谢, 但...
JIM: You have a bad back. 你的背脊骨不好.
MR. YAMAMOT I am old, but I''m not helpless. 我年纪大了, 可是还挺得住.
JIM: OK, Grandfather. Can I help you? 好吧, 爷爷. 能为您效劳吗?
CUSTOMER 1: Do you have any lettuce? 有没有莴苣?
JIM: Yes, sir. Over there, in the second case. 有的, 先生, 在那边, 第二个框.
CUSTOMER 1: How much is it? 怎麽卖?
JIM: Seventy-nine cents a head. 一棵七毛九.
CUSTOMER 2: Excuse me. How much are the grapes? 请问葡萄怎麽卖?
JIM: Ninety-nine cents a pound. 一磅九毛九.
CUSTOMER 2: And the oranges? 橙子呢?
JIM: They''re five for a dollar. 一块钱五个.
JIM: Can I help you? 买什麽?
CUSTOMER 1: Please. I can''t find the lettuce. 麻烦你一下, 我找不到莴苣.
JIM: Isn''t there any in the second case? 第二个箱子里没有吗?
CUSTOMER 1: I don''t think so. 好像没有.
JIM: We don''t have a lot of lettuce today. How much do you need? 我们今天没有很多莴苣, 您需要多少?
CUSTOMER 1: Not much. Only one head. Oh, and a few limes. 不多, 一棵就够了. 对了, 还要几个酸橙.
JIM: The limes are over there. 酸橙在那边.
CUSTOMERR 1: There aren''t many there. 那边没有几个.
JIM: Oh? How many do you need? 哦? 您要几个?
CUSTOMER 1: Oh, four or five. 大概四五个.
MR. YAMAMOT Is anything wrong? 有什麽问题吗?
CUSTOMER 1: Oh, hello, Mr. Yamamoto. 噢, 山本先生, 您好.
MR. YAMAMOT You know my name? 你知道我的名字啊?
CUSTOMER 1: Of course. Your market is famous. 当然, 您的店很有名.
MR. YAMAMOT Is it? 是吗?
CUSTOMER 1: There''s an article about it in the paper. Here, look. "GOING TO THE FAIR? FIRST STOP: YAMAMOTO''S FRUIT AND VEGETABLE MARKET." 报纸上有一篇文章讲它. 来, 你看: "打算到博览会去吗? 第一站: 山本果菜店."
JIM: May I buy the newspaper from you? 我能向你买这份报纸吗?
CUSTOMER 1: No, take it, please. Here. 不用, 你拿去好了, 不要客气. 来.
JIM: Thank you. Now the lettuce. Here. There was a head in the case with the cabbage. 谢谢. 现在找找莴苣看, 有了, 箱子里有一棵和洋白菜放在一起.
CUSTOMER 1: How much is it? 多少钱一棵?
JIM: Seventy-nine cents. 七毛九分.
MR. YAMAMOT No. Give it to him for forty cents. It''s the last head. 不必那麽多, 算它四毛好了, 那是最後一棵.
CUSTOMER 1: Thank you, Mr. Yamamoto. Good-bye. 谢谢您, 山本先生, 再见.
MR. YAMAMOT Good-bye. 再见.
JIM: OK. Who''s next? Whose oranges are these? 好的, 下一位是谁? 这些是谁要的橙子?
CUSTOMER 2: They''re mine. 是我要的.
JIM: And the potatoes? 马铃薯呢?
CUSTOMER 2: Hers. 是她的.
$1.99, please. 一共是一元九毛九分.?JIM: That''s
ALI: Hello, ice cream man. 您好, 卖冰淇淋的.
BILL: Hello, Ali. Are you alone? 阿里,你好, 你一个人啊?
ALI: Yes. 是的.
BILL: Where are your parents? 你父母在哪里?
ALI: I don''t know. 我不知道.
BILL: Really? Uh... Ali... 真的? 阿里, 这个...
ALI: May I have an ice cream sandwich, please? 我可不可以吃一个冰淇淋三明治? 可不可以?
BILL: Sure, Ali. Why don''t you sit down and talk to me? 当然可以. 你为什麽不坐下来跟我聊聊天?
ALI: OK. Here''s thirty-five cents. 好. 给您三毛五分钱.
BILL: Whose money is that? 那是谁的钱?
ALI: It''s mine. 是我的.
BILL: It''s yours? You''re a rich young man! 是你的? 你这个年轻人很有钱.
ALI: Yes. 对啊!
BILL: I like your jacket, Ali. 阿里, 我很喜欢你的外套.
ALI: I don''t. It''s my brother''s. 我不喜欢, 是我哥哥的.
BILL: Don''t you like your brother? 你不喜欢你哥哥吗?
ALI: No. My father and mother like my brother. He''s always good. I don''t like him. 嗯, 我爸爸妈妈都喜欢哥哥. 他总是很乖, 我不喜欢他.
BILL: I like you, Ali. 阿里,我喜欢你.
ALI: May I come home with you? 我可不可以和您回家?
BILL: Look! Isn''t that your mother? She''s crying, Ali. 看! 那不是你的妈妈吗? 阿里, 她正在喊你.
ALI: Mommy! Mommy! Here I am! 妈! 妈! 我在这里!


 

   免责声明:本站信息仅供参考,版权和著作权归原作者所有! 如果您(作者)发现侵犯您的权益,请与我们联系:QQ-50662607,本站将立即删除!
 
阅读:

推荐 】 【 打印
相关新闻      
本文评论       全部评论
发表评论

点评: 字数
姓名:
内容查询

热门专题
 图片新闻