Tell me about yourself?
"to be brief" or "Here is the short version"(简单地说,……)
"Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated with things sports and this fascination revealed a talent for Olympic...." (从孩提时代,我就对运动很着迷,而这种迷恋正反映了我在奥运方面的才能……”)
"Ever since I was a child...", 是一个值得记忆的句式。
I am fascinated with computers. (我对电脑很着迷。)
I have the talent for acquiring foreign languages(我有学习外语的天分。)
Yes, I have been heavily involved in the software business for the last 5 years. (在过去五年中,我一直活跃在软件行业。)
"With my prior experience and your current involvement in the software market, I felt that we would be an ideal match." (我的经验加上贵公司在软件市场上目前的活跃程度,我们一定会互相配合得很好的。)
Is there anything specific you would like me to elaborate on? (您还有需要我详细说明的事情吗?)Is there anything specific you would like to know about me?
1.What type of people do you prefer working with? 您喜欢和什么样的人一起工作?
2.I like working with people who work well under pressure. 我比较喜欢和能够在压力下仍能很好地工作的人共事。
3.Are there any types you don't like working with? 您不喜欢和什么样的人一起工作?
4.I don't like lazy people or people who gossip. 我不太喜欢懒惰和讲闲话的人。
5.How do you get along with your co-workers? 您与同事的关系如何?
6.I generally get along very well with co-workers. 一般来说,我与同事之间的关系都是非常好的。
7.Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated with things mechanical and this fascination revealed a talent for mechanical engineering.... 从孩提时代,我就对机械很着迷,而这种迷恋正反映了我在机械工程方面的才能……
8.With my prior experience and your current involvement in the software market, I felt that we would be an ideal match. 我的经验加上贵公司在软件市场上目前的活跃程度,我们一定会互相配合得很好。
to be brief 简单地说,……
mechanical adj. 机械上的,
fascination n.迷恋
to be fascinated with sth. 对……着迷
reveal vt. 透露,展示
talent n. 才能,天分
software n. 软件
to be heavily involved in sth. 在……很活跃
match n. 相配的人或物
elaborate on 详述