●首页 加入收藏 网站地图 热点专题 网站搜索 [RSS订阅] [WAP访问]  
语言选择:
英语联盟 | www.enun.cn
英语学习 | 英语阅读 | 英语写作 | 英语听力 | 英语语法 | 综合口语 | 考试大全 | 英语四六 | 英语课堂 | 广播英语 | 行业英语 | 出国留学
品牌英语 | 实用英语 | 英文歌曲 | 影视英语 | 幽默笑话 | 英语游戏 | 儿童英语 | 英语翻译 | 英语讲演 | 求职简历 | 奥运英语 | 英文祝福
背景:#EDF0F5 #FAFBE6 #FFF2E2 #FDE6E0 #F3FFE1 #DAFAF3 #EAEAEF 默认  
阅读内容

餐厅实用英语

[日期:2007-10-20]   [字体: ]
1.寻问餐厅

到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然
无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出
自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like to have some local food.
我想尝试一下当地食物。

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

Where is the main area for restaurants?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
  

2.餐厅预约

享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在
出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满
的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并
且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。

Do I need a reservation?
我需要预约位子吗?
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
9点应该没问题。

I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我想要预约3个人的位子。
what do you have for today's special?
今天的推荐餐是什么?

We are a group of six.
我们共有6个人。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
我们想要面对花园的位子。

We'll come around eight o'clock.
我们大约在8点到达。
It's O.K. Your name, please.
没问题。请给我你的名字。

How can I get there?
我要如何才能到达餐厅?
My name is Jessica Yang.
我的名字是洁西卡.杨。

I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
Do you have a dress code?
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
ould the ladies wear formal dresses?
女士是否需着正式服装?

How long is the wait?
我们大概需要等多久?
No jeans, please.
请不要穿牛仔裤。


3.餐厅点餐篇

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概
就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当
的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。

May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
May I order,please?
我可以点餐了吗?

Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Do you have today`s special?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

May I see the wine list?
可否让我看看酒单?
I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

May I order a glass of wine?
我可以点杯酒吗?
I`m on a diet.
我正在节食中。

What kind of wine do you have?
餐厅有那几类酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I`d like to have some local wine.
我想点当地出产的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

I`d like to have Frence red wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹调?

Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Well done (medium/rare),please.
全熟(五分熟/全生)。


4.餐厅用餐

旅途中品尝异国美食时的兴奋与期待,就好象买了彩券等待开奖一般
,你永远不知道结果会是宾果或全军覆没,然而,无论结果如何,它
都将是旅程中难忘的回忆。如果菜式不合口味,有时向服务生索取调
味酱,自己调味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付费时,千万别忘了确
认帐单数目,以及付些小费表示谢意。

Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?

Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
May I smoke?
可以抽烟吗?

I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
My order hasn't come yet.
我点的食物还没来。

May I have a bottle of mineral water?
请给我一瓶矿泉水。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。

Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。

May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?

I'd like a dessert, please.
请给我一些甜点。
We like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐。

What do you have for dessert?
甜点有那几种?
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
帐单有一些错误。

May I have some cheese?
可以给我一些芝士吗?
Could you check it again?
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?

What kind of cheese is this?
这是什么口味的芝士?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

May I have just a little of it?
可以给我一点这个吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
  

5. 快餐餐厅用餐篇

出国旅游时,到当地人常去的平价快餐店用餐,可能是多数旅行者最便利而省钱的选择,
到此类餐厅用餐,气氛虽轻松,不像到高级餐厅进食时要讲究太多餐桌礼仪,但对于个人
的需求,最好在点餐时便向柜台说明清楚。例如若需外食,或不喜欢某些酱料皆须事先告
知,以免徒增服务人员的麻烦,浪费自己时间。

Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?
在这里用餐或带走?
I'll eat here.
在这里用餐。

Take out,please.
带走。
I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.
请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。

Can I sit here?
我可以坐这里吗?
Can I have a hot dog,please?
请给我一份热狗。

With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.
加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。
How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.
要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。

A sandwich,please.
请给我一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?

Whole wheat,please.
请给我全麦面包。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。

Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在那里可以拿到刀与叉?

Bourbon with soda water,please.
请给我波本酒加苏打水。
Could you show me something to certify your age?
可否出示能证明年纪的文件?
   免责声明:本站信息仅供参考,版权和著作权归原作者所有! 如果您(作者)发现侵犯您的权益,请与我们联系:QQ-50662607,本站将立即删除!
 
阅读:

推荐 】 【 打印
相关新闻      
本文评论       全部评论
发表评论

点评: 字数
姓名:
内容查询

热门专题
 图片新闻