B: Is there much of a difference in price ? B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?
A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。
B: We‘ll take that one . B:我们就买那种。
(2) A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ? A:这种的合你的要求吗?
B: Actually , it is more than we need . B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。
A: We can give you a little cheaper model . A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。
B: Let me see the specifications for that . B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。
(3) A: You‘re asking too much for this part . A:这零件你们要价太高了。
B: we have some cheaper ones .。 B:我们有便宜一点的。
A: What is the price difference ? A:价钱差多少
B: The basic model will cost about 10% less . B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。
(4) A: How many different models of this do you offer? A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式
B: We have five different ones . B:五种
A: Is there much of a price difference . A:价钱有很大的差别吗?
B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications. B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
(5) A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
B: What was wrong? B:有什么问题吗?
A: We were developing too much waste . A:生产出来的废品太多了。
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level. B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货
(6) A: Did the material work out well for you ? A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?
B: Not really . B:不怎么好。
A: What was wrong? A:怎么啦?
B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality . B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
(7) A: Has our material been all right ? A:我们的原材料没问题吧?
B: I‘m afraid not . B:有问题呢。
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality A:也许您应该买品质好一点的
B: Yes, we might have to do that . B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了
(8) A: I think you had better come out to the factory . A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,
B: Is there something wrong . B:出了什么事吗。
A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par . A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。
B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it . B:走,我们去看看?
(9) A: I want you to look at this material . A:我要你看看这材料!
B: Is this from our last shipment ? B:这是上次叫的货吗?
A: Yes ,it is . A:是啊。
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it . B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
1/2 1 2 ›› ›|