●首页 加入收藏 网站地图 热点专题 网站搜索 [RSS订阅] [WAP访问]  
语言选择:
英语联盟 | www.enun.cn
英语学习 | 英语阅读 | 英语写作 | 英语听力 | 英语语法 | 综合口语 | 考试大全 | 英语四六 | 英语课堂 | 广播英语 | 行业英语 | 出国留学
品牌英语 | 实用英语 | 英文歌曲 | 影视英语 | 幽默笑话 | 英语游戏 | 儿童英语 | 英语翻译 | 英语讲演 | 求职简历 | 奥运英语 | 英文祝福
背景:#EDF0F5 #FAFBE6 #FFF2E2 #FDE6E0 #F3FFE1 #DAFAF3 #EAEAEF 默认  
阅读内容

收藏加精版:常用电话365句(1)

[日期:2008-08-08]   [字体: ]
 Hello. Is Susan there?喂,是苏珊吗?

    Who?谁啊?

    Tian Yuan.田园。

    You must have the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。

    Oh, I'm sorry.噢,对不起。


    Is Li Ying in?李英在家吗?

    Wrong number.打错电话了。

    Isn't this the Nanjing University?请问是南京大学吗?

    No. It's not.不是。

    Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

    May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲讲话吗?

    There is no one here by that name.这里没有玲玲这个人。

    Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?这里是521-8864吗?

    No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,这里是521-8835。

    Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

    That's all right.没关系。

    Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗?

    What number are you trying to dial?你要的电话是什么号码?

    No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。

    I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我打错电话了。

    May I speak to the head of the household?我可以请户主听电话吗?

    May I ask who's calling?请问你是谁?

    I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司给您打电话。

    This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大学的在校生苏珊,请问您贵姓?

    My name is Li.我姓李。

    Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打搅了,李先生。您有孩子吗?

    Yes.有。

    GREat. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很关心他的教育吧。

    You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或许你已经听说过。我们交大的学生在假期间做家教。

    We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我们可以帮助您的孩子在他们空闲时学习功课。

    We are running a special offer on this holiday.我们在这个假期有个特价优惠。

    You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解点吧。

    May I ask who I am talking to?请问你是谁?

    I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治协会的代表。

    I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打电话来的。

    This is Wang with China Bank.我是中国银行的王先生。

    Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也许你在报纸上看过我们的广告。

    Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也许你在电视上看过我们的广告。

    Let me give you more detail.让我来详细说明。

    I would like to tell you more about it.我很乐意向你说得更详细一点。

    Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陆先生,我们很高兴能提供这个产品给您。

    Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再说一遍您的优惠?

    Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所给的优惠听起来蛮吸引人的。

    Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。这个产品可为你节省很多的钱和时间。

    And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.并且,如果您不是百分百的满意,你可以将产品退还给我们。
 1/3    1  2   3   ››   ›|
   免责声明:本站信息仅供参考,版权和著作权归原作者所有! 如果您(作者)发现侵犯您的权益,请与我们联系:QQ-50662607,本站将立即删除!
 
阅读:

推荐 】 【 打印
相关新闻      
本文评论       全部评论
发表评论

点评: 字数
姓名:
内容查询

热门专题
 图片新闻