在和代理商谈过后,梅向总部汇报了一下工作,目前的谈判还是比较顺利的。
(M = May, B = Boss)
1)
M: Hello, it's May, in Manchester.
你好,我是梅,曼彻斯特。 www.17he.com
B: Hello May. How's the exhibition going? Is the stand busy? Are you selling many holidays?
你好,梅。展会进行的怎么样?忙吗?度假旅游卖得怎样? uUlsda E
M: Yes, thanks, it's very busy. I think it's going very well, actually.
是的,谢谢。很忙。我想情况进展得真的很不错。
B: Good. Are you having a good time in Manchester?
很好。你们在曼彻斯特过得好吗?
M: Yes, thanks. We went to the Lake District yesterday and we go shopping just about every afternoon. But it's a bit expensive here.
很好,谢谢。我们昨天去了湖区,差不多天天下午都去逛街。不过这里的物价有点贵。 WWW.17HE.COM
B: Oh is it? Have you had more discussions with the British agent?
哦,是吗?你们和英国的代理商进一步谈了吗?
M: Yes. We had a long meeting with them. I think they'll be good and they have aGREed to the commission of eleven percent.
谈了。我们和他们谈了很久。我认为这些公司还不错,他们同意11%的佣金了。
B: Good, that's good.
很好,很好。 WWW.17HE.COM
2)
B: Hello May? Are you still there?
你好,梅,还在吗? u<`da E
M: Yes, I'm here.
是的,我在呢。
B: The agents, do they seem reliable to you?
那些代理商,你觉得他们可靠吗?
M: Reliable? Yes, I think so. They've got a lot of experience.
可靠?恩,我想是的。他们很有经验。
B: Fine. I think we should prepare a contract for them. If I fax you a draft copy, can you look at it and show it to them?
很好。我想我们应该准备一份合同。我传真给你一份草稿,你看一下,然后给代理商们看一下好吗?
M: Yes, of course. They've also asked us for a large quantity of brochures, to help them in their marketing.
好的,当然。他们还要求我们提供大量的宣传册,以便进行市场宣传。 u<`da E
B: OK, I'll arrange that. When is your next meeting with them?
好的,我会安排这件事情的。你们什么时候和他们再见面?
M: We're meeting with their finance director today and then with the other directors tomorrow, just to sort out some final details.
我们今天要和他们的财务主管见面,明天和其他的主管见面,商谈一些细节问题。
B: Fine. Let me know what happens. Thanks for all your hard work May. Say hello to Tony.
好的。告诉我结果。谢谢你们的努力工作。替我向托尼问好。 u<`