这是我和外教的一段真实对话,其实English是很口语化的,希望同样爱好英语口语的同学能喜欢这篇文章。
J:Hi!Bob!
朱:嗨!鲍勃!
B:Hi!Judy!Long time no see!
包:哦!朱迪!好久不见呀!
J:Yeah!How are you going recently?
朱:是啊!你最近情况怎么样?
B:I’ve been under the weather recently!
包:我最近很不舒服!
J:Oh I’m sorry!Are you doing anything tonight? If you’re not busy tonight,would you like to dinner out with me?
朱:我很同情你!对了,你今晚有空吗?请你吃饭怎么样?
B:I’m free and I’d love to.
包:我很乐意。
(A moment later 过了一会儿)
J:What are you in the mood for?
朱:你喜欢吃点什么?
B:I have a sweet tooth.
包:来点甜食,我是个甜食主义者。
J:I see!
朱:好的,看出来了。(这我早知道。)
(A moment later 过了一会儿)
B:I really had a wonderful time!
包:很高兴和你一起出来享受这顿美食。
其实这些是地道的英国人说的英语。如:
What are you in the mood for?
I have a sweet tooth!
I’ve been under the weather recently!
注:切勿直译意思。